StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors
- Regular Price: $97.15-623.80
- Our Price: $65.94- 423.50
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (11)
- StopTech Slotted Rotors' Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool under heavy operation, and dry in wet weather
- Over 1200 vehicle fitments ensuring the best possible braking for your car, truck, or SUV
- Utilize Military-grade cadmium plating which insures 60% longer use than inferior zinc coated rotors
- Extend brake pad life by keeping the rotor surface cool, clean, and dust free
- Choice castings from premier foundries - destined for long life
- 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty
- Sold individually
StopTech, the original manufacturer of performance brake rotors, continues to set the standard for performance brakes with StopTech Slotted Rotors. They may look simple, but these discs beat both stock rotors and all foreign knock-offs on the road.
StopTech Rotors are equipped with an exclusive "Vac-U-Slot" design to help evacuate the hot gasses and dust that can lead to brake fade. The slots also send water off the braking surface, giving you better stopping power in any weather. You can also use the slots as a visual guide to determine if the rotors have worn down to their discard thickness.
Your StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors are crafted from the finest materials and feature a "military-grade" cadmium surface coating that lasts 60% longer than the zinc coating on inferior rotors. They're sold individually and are backed with a 3-Year/36,000-Mile Warranty.
Note: Not designed to withstand extreme temperatures that are produced on the racetrack. If used on the track, carefully inspect the rotors and do not use them if you find even minor signs of deterioration.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 11 reviews. See All Reviews.