Blue Ox OverBilt SportLift Motorcycle Carrier
- Regular Price: $5,116.15
- Our Price: $3,473.28
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Overbilt SportLift III
- Part #: SC4200
- Installation Instructions
- The Blue Ox OverBilt RV Motorcycle Carrier is the most convenient and easy way to haul your bike
- Lets you load or unload at ground level
- Easy to use - simply lower the lift, load and tie down your bike, and lift the carrier into position
- 1,000 lb. load capacity, hauls bikes up to 102" long
- Includes a hitch receiver that lets you flat-tow a vehicle up to 5,000 lbs. (trailers not
- One-person operation
- Electric winch provides raising/lowering action
- 3-Receiver hitch required for installation (welding and fabrication may be necessary)
- Note: Check your motorhome load ratings and chassis capacity before purchasing and installing the Blue Ox OverBilt SportLift
Say farewell to fumbling with ramps or calling your buddies just to help you load your bike behind your RV. The Blue Ox OverBilt SportLift is the original motorcycle lift, and remains one of the best. It lets you load and unload your motorcycle at ground level, and you can operate it entirely by yourself.
With a 1,000-pound capacity, the Blue Ox SportLift Motorcycle Carrier is strong enough to carry most bikes. It's also dead simple to use. All you have to do is lower the lift to the ground, load your motorcycle, and tie it down with the SportLift's built-in tie down locations. Raise the lift back up using the included electric winch and you're ready to go. If you need to tow a car while hauling your motorcycle, worry not - your BLue Ox SportLift RV Motorcycle Carrier also allows a vehicle up to 5,000 pounds to be flat towed with a tow bar.
Make hauling your motorcycle a hassle-free experience and minimize your trips to the chiropractor with the Blue Ox OverBilt SportLift Motorcycle Carrier.
Note: A 3-receiver hitch is necessary for installation. Welding, cutting, and fabricating may be required.