Bassani Universal Catalytic Converter
- Stay street legal without losing excess power with a Bassani Universal Catalytic Converter
- Durable metallic core withstands impact far better than old-school ceramic cores
- Larger cell structure provides for higher flow
- Considerably reduces interior resonance levels
- Compact size with more power
The catalytic converter as we know it today is a very different beast from the original designs of the '70s. Pellet and ceramic designs successfully cleaned up emissions, but the power loss was downright devastating. Now, thanks to modern metallic catalytic technology like that found in the Bassani Universal Catalytic Converter, your engine runs clean and legal without losing crucial power.
The Bassani Universal Catalytic Converter utilizes modern metallic substrate materials to convert your smog-causing emissions into less harmful CO2 and water vapor. The large cell structure (300 cells per inch) in the Bassani design gives your exhaust smoother flow, resulting in better power and performance when you lay on the gas. The Bassani Universal Cat Converter is designed with an extreme divergent inlet angle matched with a gradual convergent outlet angle for even better flow in a compact package that stands up to impacts much better than old ceramic cores. The converter also reduces annoying exhaust resonance for a quieter ride.
Bassani Universal Catalytic Converter Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes