Gibson Motorhome Power Exhaust System
- Regular Price: $1,500.25-1,963.00
- Our Price: $1,018.49- 1,332.66
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- $25 Rebate With Purchase of $200 or More, Ends December 31st! Click Here for full details!
- Get better performance from your RV with a Gibson Motorhome Power Exhaust System
- Aluminized- heavy duty tubing for extended durability and longer life
- Performance Dyno-tuned 14ga headers, with 3/8" thick laser cut port flanges, premium gaskets and hardware.
- Large 3-inch Mandrel-bent tubing-maintains constant flow through the bend for outstanding performance
- Superflow TM Muffler- Fully welded, Straight-thru design, baffled and chambered for better volume efficiency & unrestricted flow.(Not packed or screened, nothing to blow out)
- T-304 High Polished 3.5-inch Stainless Steel slash tip
- Zinc plated 3/8 factory style hangers
- Zinc plated heavy-duty clamps
- 50 state emissions legal
- Motohome Extension Kit available for vehicles with wheelbases over 191"
Every Gibson Performance Power Exhaust System is designed, dyno and dynamically tested and precision fabricated to assure unmatched quality. Only the industry's finest components even qualify for our design and development program. For maximum power and torque over the widest power band, we manufacture a merging pressure single motorhome exhaust system, which allows your engine to operate more powerfully and efficiently than any other exhaust systems.
The superior quality of our Gibson High-Flow performance motorhome exhaust systems will provide you with increased hill-climbing and passing power, with more usable horsepower, improved acceleration, power and response, improved low and mid-range performance, increased torque, reduced back-pressure for cooler engine operating temperatures. Select between hot-dipped Aluminized Steel or 409-L Stainless Steel for the ultimate performance and durability! For motorhomes with long wheelbases (over 191") include the Gibson Motohome Extension Kit with your order.
Just because your vehicle is bigger and tougher than the average bear, don't assume that means the engine is as big and tough as it can be. You can have more power for a variety of new exciting purposes with a Gibson Motorhome Power Exhaust System.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Gibson Exhaust
- Acura TL hitches
- billet grille inserts for Chevy Silverado
- tube steps for Chevy Silverado
- GMC Yukon Denali XL custom exhaust systems
- Husky Liners Cargo & Trunk Liners
- suv snow plows
- Jaguar XJ window deflectors
- suv hitches for 300M
- truck lift kits for Ford Explorer
- cold air intake kits for Protege