Hedman Swap Headers 69496
Specialty/Engine Swap Exhuast Header
- Part #: 69496
- 1.625 In. Tube with 3 In. Collector
- HTC Finish
- Under Chassis Exit
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Maximize the performance for your newly-installed engine with Hedman Swap Headers
- Routed manifold designs for easier engine transplants
- Custom-designed to your fit your vehicle
- Better Heat Insulation than standard headers
- Thermal Protection Up To 1300 Deg.
- 18-gauge steel construction more durable than chrome
- Guaranteed Against External Rust-Through
- Available with HTC Coating, The Best High Temp Coating On The Market Today
- Sold in pairs
When your stock engine isn't good enough anymore, you've got to swap it out. When you do, guarantee a performance upgrade with Hedman Swap Headers.
Hedman Hedders' Engine Swap and Specialty performance exhaust headers make engine transplants much easier and more effective. These headers are routed to prevent interference with body and chassis components. Hedman Swap Headers virtually eliminate the need to bend or kink your new header, which will reduce the power production capabilities of your new performance exhaust headers. By maintaining consistent exhaust airflow, you can get wring fantastic performance from your new specialty engine without any reservations or trepidation. Guaranteed to resist corrosion and available with a variety of finishes, these Headman Swap Headers are the perfect compliment to your new specialty engine.
Make sure you get the performance you've been after. Hedman Swap Headers allow your new engine the full benefit of consistent exhaust flow.
Hedman 69496 fits:
- 1982-1993 Chevrolet Blazer
- 1982-1991 GMC Jimmy