Phillips 66 Vintage Sign by SignPast
- Take a trip back to the golden era in automotive history with a Vintage Phillips 66 Sign by SignPast
- Cut from 18-gauge steel for superior sturdiness and quality
- The Phillips 66 logo is painted on with a baked-enamel finish for bold colors that last
- SignPast Garage Signs are extra-large to make a big statement on your walls
- Great for the garage, workshop, or any other room in the house
- Choose from a shield-shape design or a rectangular Aviation Oil design
- Gives your walls that antique look without the cost of a real antique sign
- 30-Day Warranty
Get your kicks with a Vintage Sign from Phillips 66. These SignPast Antique Signs are crafted from sturdy 18-gauge steel, not like the paper-thin aluminum and tin signs you'd find elsewhere. A Phillips 66 Sign makes a great enhancement to the decor of any garage, workshop, or recreation room.
SignPast Vintage Garage Signs are built to last for the long haul. They're crafted from tough 18-gauge steel, not flimsy tin or aluminum, and they're painted with a baked enamel for authentic, durable looks. Choose from two designs for your Phillips 66 Garage Sign , including shield and rectangular Phillips 66 Aviation Engine Oil designs. Both models measure in at 25.5 inches, so they add plenty of style to any wall.
Dress up your garage, shed, or game room with the classic style of a Phillips 66 Vintage Sign. Your SignPast Vintage Garage Sign is backed with a 30-Day Warranty.