ARB Fridge Freezer 10900010
- Sloppy coolers and ruined lunches are things of the past once you get an ARB Fridge Freezer
- No need for ice: electricity keeps everything cool
- 12 or 24 V D/C connection plugs into vehicle: draws less power than one headlight!
- 120 V A/C operation when plugged in at home
- Front-opening lid for easier access
- Four sizes available, with custom accessories for each
- Powdercoated Zinc steel outer shell and recessed handles: corrosion-resistant
- Small size easily fits in truck beds, under tonneau covers, and in SUV cargo area
- Solar panel and generator compatible
- Deep interior cavity, easy temperature control, ventilation grilles
- Fully removable lid for easy cleaning
- 3-Year Warranty
It's happened to everyone. After packing up the cooler in the morning and loading everything down with ice, you open it at lunchtime to find that high temperatures have melted the ice and ruined the food you packed. Make certain this doesn't happen again with an ARB Fridge Freezer.
Ice won't melt in your new freezer/fridge combo because ice isn't necessary to operate it. Instead, the ARB Fridge Freezer plugs into your wall jack at home or your vehicle's battery on the road to generate cold air. Drawing less power than one of your headlamps and able to maintain temperature in conditions up to 90 degrees F, this is in many ways the last adventure/camping/off-road cooler you will ever need. 100% CFC free and easy to clean, this fridge also features a deep interior cavity and Powdercoated Zinc steel outer shell and recessed handles. A variety of accessories are available to tie everything together and make your life as easy as possible.
Built-to-last and ready for anything, the ARB Fridge Freezer is the perfect compliment to any truck, Jeep, or SUV. For your next off-road excursion, no other cooler comes close. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
ARB Fridge Freezer Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.2 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 6 reviews. See All Reviews.