Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods
- Up to $200 in Mail-In Rebates w/Purchase! Details
- Heavy-Duty, super-strong design
- 1/4"-Thick steel walls, 1-1/4" outer diameter
- Far stronger, beefier design than stock tie rods
- 2 Heavy-Duty Tie-Rod Ends included
Taking your Jeep to the limit? Worried about bent tie rods from wheeling with large tires? Beef up your ride with Heavy-Duty Tie Rods from Rugged Ridge!
Your stock tie rods are twigs compared to these monsters. 1-1/4" ID SAE 1018 steel is cold rolled, pierced, and drawn through dies to produce a wall thickness of 1/4", twice the thickness and outer diameter of stock rods. This true DOM tubing has NO seams or welds to fail. Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Tie Rods come with two Heavy-Duty Tie Rod Ends. These ends feature standard tapered ends to fit stock knuckle applications for one-ton strength without modifications.
Don't get let down by wimpy tie rods. Go for the massive strength and durability of Rugged Ridge Heavy-Duty Tie Rods!
Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty Tie Rods Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes