- Upgrade your ride's front end with the power of Spyder Headlights
- Custom-made to your vehicle for a direct replacement fit - no modifying, re-wiring, or soldering
- Most Spyder Projector Headlights let you use your factory headlight bulbs (when needed, new bulbs are included)
- Choose from Spyder Halo LED Projectors, LED Headlights, Spyder Euro Headlights, and more
- Street-legal, DOT approved
- Available in chrome, smoked, or black finishes (availability depends on vehicle)
- 30-Day Warranty
Hook your ride up with hot lighting style and power to match. Spyder Headlights trick out your looks and come in several designs to suit your style. They're custom-designed to your vehicle and are fully DOT approved.
Spyder Headlights are the perfect choice for your ride, whether you're looking to upgrade your looks or replace a broken factory light. They're available in a wide range of styles to suit your needs, including Spyder Halo Lights, Projector headlights, LED lights, Euro Headlights, and more depending on your vehicle. Every Spyder Headlight model features a sharp design that far outshines your factory lights. Plus, they're fully custom-designed for a direct-replacement fit in place of your stock headlights. Simply plug Spyder Halo Headlights into your factory wiring harness and bolt them in - no splicing, rewiring, or soldering.
Your Spyder Headlights are fully weather sealed for a long life of great looks and are fully street legal. Backed with a 30 Day Warranty. As per Spyder's company policy, non-defective items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
Spyder Headlights Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.3 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 58 reviews. See All Reviews.