Banks Big Hoss Tuner 62781
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Safely add extra power to your truck with the Banks Big Hoss Tuner
- Boosts performance without pushing your engine past its capabilities
- Adds up to 180 ft. lbs. of torque and up to 70 horsepower to your engine (performance air intake recommended)
- Custom-tuned to your exact year, make, and model truck
- Connects to your EGT probe for auto temperature limiting (probe not included, but recommended)
- Interfaces with Banks DynaFact gauges
- Safety circuit closely monitors your motor and transmission
- Built-in self-diagnostic software
- 2 Year Warranty
- Note: Not legal for sale or use on street vehicles in California or other states with the CARB emissions standard
A performance tuner can be the best way to get instant power gains for your diesel truck. However, some tuners that claim too-good-to-be-true gains achieve them by pushing motors dangerously hard. Choose the Banks Big Hoss Tuner for serious power boosts that won't shred your engine.
Factory CPU settings restrict your engine from reaching its full potential. The Banks Big Hoss Tuner is custom-engineered for your specific vehicle to dial in the perfect settings and add up to 70 HP and 180 ft. lbs. of torque. The Banks Big Hoss also plugs into your EGT probe to monitor and provide temperature limiting, and includes built-in torque converter protection. The Big Hoss Tuner's self-diagnostics software safeguards your truck from fried electronics.
The Banks Big Hoss Tuner provides substantial performance and power gains without putting your engine at risk. Backed by Banks's 2-Year Warranty.
Note: The Banks Big Hoss Tuner is not legal for use on vehicles in California or other CARB-emissions states.
Banks 62781 fits:
- 1998-2000 Dodge Ram 2500
- 1998-2000 Dodge Ram 3500