- Nasta Nerf Bars provide rugged all-steel steps for your rig
- Nasta crafts their nerf bars from thick-walled 3" diameter steel tubes
- Choose between polished Stainless Steel or black powder-coated Carbon Steel
- Step bars are custom-made to fit your make, model, and year truck
- Stainless steel construction on hardware for rust-free mounting and metal-to-metal contact
- Pressed-in step pads have a strong grip, even in bad weather
- Nasta Step Bars install right to your frame without drilling or modifications
- Some vehicles available with Wheel-To-Wheel nerf bars
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless models; 1-Year Warranty on Black models
Outfit your truck with the ultimate in rugged, durable nerf bars. Nasta Step Bars are made from all-steel 3" tubing with thick walls and strong step pads. They're specially crafted to provide years of trusty rust resistance and great looks.
Nasta is all about the anti-corrosive properties of stainless steel - that's why they use thick-walled 3" 304 Stainless tubes for their polished nerf bars. Black nerf bars are made from carbon steel and hit with a rust-fighting Powder Coat finish. Even the mounting hardware is made from stainless steel, ensuring rust-free metal-to-metal contact when mounted to your frame.
Your Steel Nasta Nerf Bars are capped off with sure-grip pads to ensure safe stepping even in wet conditions. They're custom-designed to your specific year, make, and model vehicle to ensure a perfect fit and quick bolt-on installation without drilling. Polished Stainless Nasta Nerf Bars are backed by a Lifetime Warranty; Black Nasta Nerf Bars backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
Note: Because every vehicle is different, your exact Nasta Nerf Bars may not look exactly as pictured. Certain features like bends, mounting locations, and end caps may vary slightly from the product descriptions. If you have any questions about how Nasta Nerf Bars will look on your vehicle, feel free to call us at 800-663-1570.
Nasta Nerf Bars Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes