Hellwig Anti Sway Bar 6707
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar reduces body roll, giving you better handling and vehicle control
- Provides greatly improved cornering traction for safer driving and cornering capabilities
- The Hellwig Anti-Sway Bar distributes weight evenly across all four wheels
- Every Hellwig Sway Bar is engineered and developed for your exact year, make and model vehicle
- Easy and fast bolt-on installation with simple hand tools (some kits may require drilling)
- Crafted from high quality 4140 chromoly spring steel
- Includes high tech polyurethane bushings for superior performance
- All required mounting hardware is included
- Lifetime Warranty
- Sold Individually - Choose Front or Rear bar
Regain control of your vehicle with a Hellwig Sway Bar. Hellwig Sway Bars help your car or truck maneuver tight corners and turns with limited body roll. Hellwig's patented Sway Bar technology evenly distributes the weight of the vehicle across all four tires to keep it level, even at high speeds.
For cars and trucks, the addition of both a front and rear anti-sway bar is essential. The Hellwig Anti-Sway Roll Bar prevents body roll, providing drivers with better handling and more control over their vehicle. The result is a more positive feel for improved performance as well as a more confident and safe driving experience.
Installing a Hellwig Sway Bar requires no additional parts, and most kits don't even require drilling. All mounting hardware is also included. Each Hellwig Sway Bar is made from 4140 chromoly spring steel and comes with high-durometer polyurethane bushings to ensure superior performance. Hellwig Sway Bars are backed by a Lifetime-Warranty.
Note: Hellwig Anti-Sway Bars are sold individually for front or rear. To purchase a full set of Sway Bars, add both a front and rear bar to your cart.
Hellwig 6707 fits:
- 1966-1969 Ford Fairlane
- 1966-1970 Ford Falcon
- 1967-1970 Ford Mustang
- 1966-1969 Ford Ranchero
- 1968-1969 Ford Torino
Hellwig Anti Sway Bar Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 1 of 103 reviews. See All Reviews.