KW Suspension Coilover Shocks 15225018
- Our Price: $2,199.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 15225018
- Rating: (1)
Variant 2 Coilover Shocks
- Part #: 15225018
- Front Drop = 1.5-2.7 In.
- Rear Drop = 0.9-2.1 In.
- Progressive-rate Front Springs
- Progressive-rate Rear Springs
- Front and Rear height adjustable (front and rear springs with height adjustment + separate shock absorbers)
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Enhance your handling and performance with KW Coilover Shocks
- Provides a lower center of gravity, tight cornering, reduced squat, and smooth looks
- KW Coilover Shocks are custom-designed and set for your make, model, and year vehicle
- High-tensile racing springs are designed for the perfect balance of soft, comfortable ride and stiff support for high performance
- Inox-Line stainless steel strut housings are super-resistant to rust and salt damage
- Twin-tube design for better performance and comfort
- Anodized aluminum spring collars look great and stand up to all-season use
- Chromium-plated, hardened piston rod
- Teflon piston seals for minimum friction and temperature with excellent sealing properties
- Lifetime Warranty
- Depending on your vehicle, KW Coilover Shocks are available in three performance stages:
- Variant 1: Gives you full control of the height of each shock
- Variant 2: Lets you adjust both height and rebound
- Variant 3: Full control of your shocks' height, rebound and compression
Drop your stance and enhance your ride's handling, cornering, and agility. KW Coilover Shocks lower your center of gravity for a more nimble feel and are specially balanced to provide a soft comfortable ride with stiff performance when you need it. They also give you full control over their height at all four corners.
KW Coilover Shocks are factory-set to your exact year, make, and model for race-worthy control and handling. They come in three different performance stages to let you fine-tune everything from the shock height to the rebound and compression. Their high-tensile, race-quality springs have the ideal spring rate for both tight performance and a comfortable ride.
Your KW Coilover Shocks are built for a lifetime of dependable performance and flawless looks. Twin Tube designs, anodized aluminum spring collars, and stainless steel strut housings stand up to even the toughest rust hazards and look great in your wheel wells. Plus, the piston seals are made from Teflon for minimal friction and heat with excellent sealing.
Add a set of KW Coilover Shocks and take your handling, performance, and looks to new levels. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
KW Suspension 15225018 fits:
- 1993-2000 Mercedes-Benz C220
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C240
- 1993-2000 Mercedes-Benz C280
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C300
- 1993-2000 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C320
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C350
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C36 Amg
- 1994-1995 Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
- 1996-2000 Mercedes-Benz C43 Amg
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG
- 1994-2000 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
There are no reviews for this application.
See All KW Suspension Coilover Shocks Reviews.