KYB GR-2 Shocks 235902
GR-2 Front Shock
- Part #: 235902
- Sold Individually
- Passenger Side
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks are ideal for restoring your vehicle's original handling characteristics
- Calibrated and tuned to compensate for soggy, worn-out suspensions
- Velocity-sensitive valving automatically reacts to changing road conditions
- Custom-designed to your exact vehicle
- Patented check valve design reduces aeration and foaming and provides better control in rough areas
- Hardened chrome piston rods, sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for extra strength
- Seamless cylinders and eyerings stand up better than other brands' shock components
- Sold individually - be sure to add a complete pair or set to your cart
- Note: Depending on your vehicle, your shocks may come in Silver (GR-2) or Black (Excel-G). Both models boast the same features, just with different finishes.
- Lifetime Warranty
Over the years of bumpy roads, potholes, and speed bumps, your stock suspension starts to lose its pep. This leads to a sagging ride, spongy feel, and sad drivers. Don't let a tired suspension get you down - bolt on KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks and enjoy fresh-off-the-lot handling and ride quality.
KYB custom-designs your Excel-G or GR-2 shocks and struts to your exact year, make, and model vehicle. This makes for not only a perfect fit and pain-free installation but also fine-tuned performance. These shocks are calibrated specially to compensate for worn-out suspensions to restore OE ride quality. KYB Shocks' velocity-sensitive valves self-adjust to changing road conditions ensuring a smooth ride whether you're on a smooth highway or unruly back road.
Your KYB GR-2 Struts and Shocks are built for OE or better durability and construction quality. Hardened chrome piston rods and seamless cylinders and eyerings give them superior strength with minimal aeration and foaming for a great ride that lasts. Plus KYB Shocks backs your gear with a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle, so you can be sure these are shocks you can count on.
Note: Depending on your vehicle, you may receive either GR-2 or Excel-G shocks. Both models feature the exact same design, except GR-2 shocks are Silver while Excel-G shocks are Black.
KYB 235902 fits:
- 1986-1993 Chrysler Daytona
- 1988-1993 Chrysler Dynasty
- 1990-1993 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
- 1990-1993 Chrysler Imperial
- 1986 Chrysler Laser
- 1986-1995 Chrysler LeBaron
- 1986-1993 Chrysler New Yorker
- 1989-1991 Chrysler TC Maserati
- 1986-1988 Chrysler Town & Country
- 1986-1988 Dodge 600
- 1986-1989 Dodge Aries
- 1986-1993 Dodge Daytona
- 1988-1993 Dodge Dynasty
- 1986-1989 Dodge Lancer
- 1987-1994 Dodge Shadow
- 1989-1995 Dodge Spirit
- 1989-1995 Plymouth Acclaim
- 1986-1988 Plymouth Caravelle
- 1986-1989 Plymouth Reliant
- 1987-1994 Plymouth Sundance
More like this
There are no reviews for this application.
See All KYB GR-2 Shocks Reviews.