KYB GR-2 Shocks 343157
GR-2 Rear Shock
- Part #: 343157
- Sold Individually
- Driver Side
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- $40 Rebate W/Purchase of (4) Shocks! Click Here for full details!
- KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks are ideal for restoring your vehicle's original handling characteristics
- Calibrated and tuned to compensate for soggy, worn-out suspensions
- Velocity-sensitive valving automatically reacts to changing road conditions
- Custom-designed to your exact vehicle
- Patented check valve design reduces aeration and foaming and provides better control in rough areas
- Hardened chrome piston rods, sintered-iron pistons and guide rods for extra strength
- Seamless cylinders and eyerings stand up better than other brands' shock components
- Sold individually - be sure to add a complete pair or set to your cart
- Note: Depending on your vehicle, your shocks may come in Silver (GR-2) or Black (Excel-G). Both models boast the same features, just with different finishes.
- Lifetime Warranty
Over the years of bumpy roads, potholes, and speed bumps, your stock suspension starts to lose its pep. This leads to a sagging ride, spongy feel, and sad drivers. Don't let a tired suspension get you down - bolt on KYB GR-2 / Excel-G Shocks and enjoy fresh-off-the-lot handling and ride quality.
KYB custom-designs your Excel-G or GR-2 shocks and struts to your exact year, make, and model vehicle. This makes for not only a perfect fit and pain-free installation but also fine-tuned performance. These shocks are calibrated specially to compensate for worn-out suspensions to restore OE ride quality. KYB Shocks' velocity-sensitive valves self-adjust to changing road conditions ensuring a smooth ride whether you're on a smooth highway or unruly back road.
Your KYB GR-2 Struts and Shocks are built for OE or better durability and construction quality. Hardened chrome piston rods and seamless cylinders and eyerings give them superior strength with minimal aeration and foaming for a great ride that lasts. Plus KYB Shocks backs your gear with a Lifetime Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle, so you can be sure these are shocks you can count on.
Note: Depending on your vehicle, you may receive either GR-2 or Excel-G shocks. Both models feature the exact same design, except GR-2 shocks are Silver while Excel-G shocks are Black.
KYB 343157 fits:
- 1986-1988 Avanti II
- 1973 Buick Apollo
- 1973-1981 Buick Century
- 1971-1990 Buick Estate Wagon
- 1973-1987 Buick Regal
- 1991-1996 Buick Roadmaster
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark
- 1968-1972 Buick Special
- 1970-1972 Buick Sportwagon
- 1971-1981 Chevrolet Bel Air
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Biscayne
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Brookwood
- 1971-1996 Chevrolet Caprice
- 1968-1977 Chevrolet Chevelle
- 1968-1969 Chevrolet Chevy II
- 1968-1987 Chevrolet El Camino
- 1971-1985 Chevrolet Impala
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Kingswood
- 1973-1976 Chevrolet Laguna
- 1968-1983 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1970-1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1968-1973 Chevrolet Nova
- 1971-1972 Chevrolet Townsman
- 1978-1987 GMC Caballero
- 1971-1977 GMC Sprint
- 1972-1976 Nissan 610
- 1973-1977 Nissan 710
- 1977-1980 Nissan 810
- 1968-1971 Oldsmobile 442
- 1971-1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
- 1968-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1968-1988 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1968-1972 Oldsmobile F85
- 1971-1978 Oldsmobile Toronado
- 1973-1977 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser
- 1971-1986 Pontiac Bonneville
- 1968-1973 Pontiac GTO
- 1973-1980 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1975-1983 Pontiac Grand LeMans
- 1969-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix
- 1971-1978 Pontiac Grand Safari
- 1971-1975 Pontiac Grandville
- 1976-1981 Pontiac Laurentian
- 1968-1981 Pontiac LeMans
- 1976-1986 Pontiac Parisienne
- 1987-1990 Pontiac Safari
- 1968-1970 Pontiac Tempest
- 1971-1973 Pontiac Ventura
There are no reviews for this application.
See All KYB GR-2 Shocks Reviews.