Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover
- Same Day Shipping if ordered by 11am CST
- Super easy and versatile coverage for your truck bed
- Cover is hinged at the cab and supported with gas shocks for one-handed truck bed access
- Heavy-duty leather-grain patterned black vinyl tarp
- Supreme durability: aluminum frame, spring-loaded bows, and ClickLock corners stand up to heavy-duty use
- Use as a hinged tonneau, or roll the tarp back for full bed access
- Dual lever locks secure the FullTilt to the bed while you drive
- Choose from metal TuffSnaps closures or a "Peel & Seal" design J-Channel tongue-and-groove seal
- Lightweight, 30lb. design can be easily installed and removed by one person
- 10-Year Warranty on the tarp, Lifetime Warranty on the frame
The Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover is made for the serious truck bed user. It's designed for total versatility, ease of use, and sleek looks. And like all tonneau covers, the FullTilt gives your fuel economy a well-deserved boost.
The FullTilt is optimized for easy operation and handling. The lightweight aluminum frame and gas shocks give you whole access to the truck bed with just one hand. When you need to carry big loads the tarp rolls up and out of the way. Plus, the FullTilt can be easily taken completely off. The cover weighs only 30 lbs., so one person can lift it off and carry it out of the way.
All Extang Full Tilt Tonneau Covers are made with high-quality leather-grain vinyl tarps, spring-loaded bows, and tough ClickLock corners for years and years of great performance. Choose between metal TuffSnaps or an exclusive "peel & Seal" J-Channel strip as your closure.
Your Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover installs in minutes with no drilling or tools required! Backed with a 10-Year Warranty on the tarp and a Lifetime Warranty on the frame.
Note: The Extang FullTilt will not work with stainless steel Bed Rails or Bed Caps, flipping bed extenders, or over-the-rail bed liners.
Extang FullTilt Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.6 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours