Blue Ox Specialty Receiver Hitch
- Regular Price: $608.05
- Our Price: $412.80
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- The Blue Ox Specialty Receiver Hitch features three receivers to mount accessories onto your Class A RV
- Designed for Blue Ox Sport Carriers, Blue Ox SportLifts, and other cargo carriers
- Cargo carrier mounts onto the outer receivers, leaving the center one free for towing
- Evenly distributes force on your vehicle's frame
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs. TW/5,000 lbs. GTW
- Includes mounting plates, 3 pins/clips, and mounting hardware
- Rugged steel construction
- Black powder-coat finish fights rust and wear
- Note: A certified welder is required for installing the mounting plates to your RV frame
Some RV motorcycle carriers and racks like the Blue Ox OverBilt SportLift and Blue Ox Sport Carriers mount to a pair of receivers on each side of your motorhome. With a Blue Ox Specialty Receiver Hitch you can hold heavy loads on a cargo carrier while still being able to tow your car. This hitch includes three 2-inch receivers that let you mount your carrier as well as a tow bar.
The Blue Ox 3-Receiver Hitch fits most Class A motor homes and RVs. It includes a pair of mounting plates that weld onto your frame, as well as other necessary hardware like pins and clips. It's built from tough steel with a Black powder-coated finish and boasts a tongue weight capacity of 1,000 lbs. With a Sport Carrier mounted to the Blue Ox Hitch you can use the center receiver to tow a vehicle up to 5,000 lbs.
Note: Your frame must extend all the way to the rear of your RV, as welded-on extensions will not support the weight of your cargo carrier.