Reflex Brake Controller
- Part #: 51130
- Installation Instructions
- Advanced design controls any trailer with up to 8 electric brakes
- Calibrates at the push of a button
- Digital display gives you brake force details
- Connects easily to vehicle with a Curt quick-plug harness (sold separately)
- Power output adjusts with thumbwheel
- Quick-plug connector lets you easily move controller between vehicles
- Compatible with electronic systems like anti-lock brakes & cruise control, as well as electric over hydraulic system
- Includes manual control lever and polarity protection
- Mount your Curt Reflex in any angle
- Lifetime Warranty
Outfit your towing rig with high-tech braking power and make your haul easier and safer. The new Curt Reflex Brake Controller is packed with advanced features that give you full control over any trailer with 2 to 8 electric brakes. It's easy to set up, easy to use, and mounts in any angle for total installation flexibility.
The Curt 51130 Reflex Brake Controller is ready to work for you virtually right out of the box. The included quick-plug connector interfaces to your vehicle with a Curt quick-plug harness (not included). The quick-plug also makes it easy to take your Reflex from vehicle to vehicle. Once plugged in, calibration is as simple as pushing a button. A power output adjustment thumbwheel and manual control lever give you even more control, and built-in polarity protection ensures safe connections and performance. The self-leveling design lets you mount your Curt Reflex in any angle, so it can fit in even the most cramped cockpit.
Your Curt 51130 Reflex Brake Controller is compatible with electric and electric-over-hydraulic trailer brake systems, and is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.