- Ensure your vehicle's towing trailer has the lighting it needs with Curt Towing Lights
- Two bright brake lights for your trailer
- Lights attach with magnetic bases that won't scratch or damage your sensitive trailer rails or cargo
- Includes 20-foot electrical cord and four-way splitter
- Heavy-duty storage case for when lights not in use
- Simple set-up and take-down process
One of the most important things you can do to ensure a successful tow is have the proper lighting on your trailer. If the trailer doesn't have the lights it needs, set up a couple Curt Towing Lights to avoid any unfortunate mistakes.
Two bright 12V auxiliary brake lights will do the job of lighting up your trailer for other drivers to see. Your Curt Towing Lights won't damage the trailer, either, thanks to non-scratch magnetic bases. A four-way splitter that connects to your vehicle's towing outlet is included with every set of lights, as is 20 feet of cord along with a heavy-duty storage and carrying case. Setting up these lights could not be easier, getting you on your way faster and, more importantly, safer.
Don't take an unnecessary chance because you don't have the lights you need. Make sure everything is ready to go with Curt Towing Lights.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Curt Manufacturing truck hitches
- Car Covers for Lancer
- car deflectors for Toyota Solara
- Chevy Silverado Floor Mats & Liners
- Mercedes E320 Brakes
- performance exhaust systems
- auto air filters for F-250
- Husky Liners floor liners
- Car Covers for G37
- Infiniti G35 Car Covers
- Floor Mats & Liners for Dodge Ram 3500