Go Rhino Hitch Step 360PS
- Part #: 360PS
- For 2 In. Receiver
- Stainless Steel
- Installation Instructions
- The Go Rhino Hitch Step adds a convenient rear step to any vehicle with a 2" hitch receiver
- 3"-Diameter, thick-walled steel tubing
- Available in chrome, smooth/textured black, and polished stainless finishes
- No-slip treaded step pad
- Step pad area is pressed into the tubing for higher strength than cut-out designs
- Anti-rattle device and storage bag included
- Mounts to your receiver in seconds
- Easy access to your vehicle's roof, cargo area, or pickup bed
- 5-Year Warranty on chrome and black; Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless models
- Note: The Go Rhino Hitch Step may interfere with back-up cameras or sensors
Don't let loading your roof rack or accessing your cargo area be a hassle. Mount a Go Rhino Hitch Step into your hitch and get up there with ease. This 3" tube step is crafted from heavy-duty steel with a wide treaded step pad for secure footing.
The Go Rhino Hitch Step installs in seconds into any 2-inch hitch receiver without any drilling or modifications. The 32-inch long tube gives you plenty of space to step up and access your roof rack, truck bed, or cargo area. It even includes a convenient storage bag and an anti-rattle device for a quiet ride and stable step.
Choose between 3 finishes for your Go Rhino Hitch Step: smooth/textured corrosion-resistant black powder-coat, bright chrome-plated, or the brilliant, rust-free stainless steel. Black and chrome steps are backed by a 5-Year Warranty, and the polished stainless steel hitch steps come with a Lifetime Warranty.
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Go Rhino Hitch Step Reviews.