- Choose among several options to find the perfect Reese Coupler to finish off your towing system safely and securely
- Class I and Class II couplers available, for trailer ball sizes 1-7/8" and 2"
- Coupler Repair Kits also available
- Dual-Fit Key-Lok Couplers feature flat key design w/ dust cover, Dual-Fit spacers, and welded protective lock housing to prevent trailer theft
- Dual-Fit Fas-Lok Couplers feature Dual-Fit Spacers and a new tethered pin for added safety
- Dual-Fit Spacers ensure a proper fit by offering adjustable channel width
- Fas-Lok Couplers feature two ball sizes and five separate channel widths, allowing you to choose the perfect coupler for your specific purposes
- Tow 2,000 lbs. with Class I couplers and 3,500 lbs. with Class II
- Couplers Zinc-finished for extra durability
- Backed by a 1-Year Warranty
As far as trailering goes, few things are more important than a sturdy, durable coupler. Choose a Reese Coupler from our wide selection to land the perfect security coupler for your particular towing needs.
A variety of Class I couplers and Class II couplers are available featuring some of Reese's most innovative designs. Reese Dual-Fit Spacers offer two channel widths, making it compatible with multiple sizes of trailer systems. The Key-Lok system provides a flat key design with dust cover and a welded protective lock housing to discourage trailer theft. Fas-Lok Couplers are standard, single-size couplers that provide a perfect fit, and all Reese Couplers are finished with Zinc for added durability. A Coupler Repair Kit is also offered, either in the event of coupler malfunction or as a preventive measure.
When you go with an industry leader, you know the quality will be there. A Reese Coupler also offers choice, versatility, and durability. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.