- The revolutionary Reese Flip-Up Hitch Step offers unprecedented access to your hitch ball
- Open your hitch step to access your hitch ball without having to remove the step entirely
- Flip up the step while it remains attached to your ball mount for towing, and flip it down when finished for secure stepping
- Heavy-duty aluminum step
- Protects hitch ball when folded down
- Universal fit for most popular 2" and 3-1/4" ball mount drops
- 1-Year Warranty
Hitch steps are handy for reaching up and over your vehicle. The problem is, once you have to tow something, you have to go through the hassle of removing the step, storing it, and inserting your trailer ball mount. Enter the Reese Flip-Up Hitch Step, which allows you to leave the step attached to your ball mount while you tow.
That's right: this flip-up hitch step allows you to use your step one minute and engage your coupler the next without any dismantling. A heavy-duty aluminum step folds up and locks out of the way of your hitch ball. Attaching to your hitch ball mount, the Reese Flip-Up Hitch Step also covers and protects your hitch ball when in use. Universal sizing fits most popular 2" and 3-1/4"-drop ball mounts.
Revolutionary engineering means easy convenience for you. Never again worry about dismantling your hitch step to tow and then putting everything back together when you're done - step up and hitch up easily with the Reese Flip-Up Hitch Step. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.