- Bring your vehicle along with you on your next trip with a Reese Tow Bar
- 5,000 lbs. capacity; Class III tow bar
- Available in Solid Rail and Split Rail applications
- 2" coupler and 1 set of universal bumper brackets included
- Chains, required by law, must be purchased separately
- Folds closed for easy storage
- Weather-proof finish
- Lifetime Warranty
Once you get to your destination after a long trip, you don't always want to drive your heavy-duty truck or SUV. It's nice to have your regular car with you, too. Let it come along for the ride with a Reese Tow Bar.
This Class III tow bar offers 5,000 lbs. or towing capacity in both solid rail and split rail appliations. A 2" coupler attaches to any 2" hitch ball, and a set of universal bumper brackets make it easy to attach the other end to the towed vehicle. A base plate may be required, and tow chains are sold separately. The Reese Tow Bar is adjustable to the towed vehicle's particular dimensions and folds closed for simple, easy storage when not in use.
Don't limit yourself to only one option once you get the family where you're going. Give yourself options with a dependable, adjustable Reese Tow Bar. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Tow Bar Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes