Access Adarac Truck Rack
- Add another level of cargo hauling with the Access Adarac Truck Rack
- Great for hauling large, long cargo like ladders, pipes, and lumber
- Custom-designed and sized for your exact truck
- The Access Adarac Truck Rack's steel rails support 500 pounds
- No-drill installation - bolts directly into your stake pockets
- Accommodates all Access tonneau covers and other inside-the-rail covers
- Built-in tie-down rails help you to secure your cargo loads
- 1-Year Warranty
Add a second story of cargo carrying and haul just about anything with your truck. The Access Adarac Truck Rack puts tough rails over your truck bed to act like a second deck for mounting lumber, ladders, and other oversize cargo. Best of all, it installs without drilling and doesn't interfere with your tonneau cover.
Access custom-designs the Adarac Truck Rack to your exact truck. It bolts right into your stake pockets so it only takes one wrench to install - no drilling, no welding. The rails are made from tough steel to handle up to 500-pound loads. The Adarac's built-in tie-down rails let you secure your load in place, and the crossbars can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of cargo sizes.
The Access Adarac Truck Rack sits on your bed, so you don't lose your Access tonneau cover or other inside-the-rail tonneaus. Its crossbars sit above your roofline, giving you plenty of space for tall gear in your bed and keeping your rear view clear. Your Access Adarac Truck Rack is backed with a 1 Year warranty.