Aries Headache Rack
- Regular Price: $309.35
- Our Price: $210.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Make sure your cargo stays in your pickup bed and doesn't come crashing through your truck's back window by using an Aries Headache Rack
- Made of heavy-duty 2" x 1" Carbon Steel
- Fully louvered tubes allow rearview visibility
- Works with all cross-bed toolboxes
- Engineered to work with all popular full-size trucks
- High-gloss Black Powder Coat finish
- Easy to install
- 3-Year Warranty
Nothing ruins a long day of satisfying hard work faster than loose cargo crashing through your truck cab's rear window. Prevent this from happening by installing an Aries Headache Rack.
Like a gate for your rear window, a headache rack puts up a final line of defense to prevent unfortunate accidents from ruining your truck cab. Heavy-duty Carbon Steel tubes measuring 2" x 1" run the span of your back window. Fully louvered for full rearview visibility, the Aries Headache Rack will also work with all bed-spanning toolboxes. Made to work with the most popular full-size trucks, every rack is finished with corrosion-resistant high-gloss Black Powder Coat and is easy to install.
There's no reason to put yourself in a position where something unfortunate might happen. Prevent a serious accident by using an Aries Headache Rack. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Aries Headache Rack Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 20 reviews. See All Reviews.
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Floor Mats & Liners for Subaru B9 Tribeca
- Honda CR-V tow bar towing
- Go Industries Running Boards & Side Steps
- step bars for Ford Bronco
- bed rails for Colorado
- leaf springs for Ford F-100
- Explorer Sport Trac Tonneau Covers
- Brakes for Chevy Camaro
- aries bull bars & for Toyota Tundra
- car air filters for ES350