- Hold your cargo where it needs to stay for the trip with a Carr Locking Tie Down Strap
- Available in single and double-carabiner straps
- Thicker cords and stronger hold than bungees
- Double-carabiner strap 8.5 feet long; single-carabiner-with-loop straps 24 feet long or 28 inches long
- Combination locks on carabiners protect valuables without keys
- Stainless steel cable reinforced double nylon straps for ultimate strapping strength
- Soft tie extensions protect painted surfaces
- Steel rivets for extra muscle and durability
- Straps 1.5" wide x 1/4" thick
- Locking ends work easily with stake-pocket hooks and cargo tie-down areas
There's no reason to leave your loose cargo free to roam and flop around when you drive. Not when you can use a Carr Locking Tie Down Strap to put everything in its place.
Stronger than bungee cords and more durable besides, these locking tie downs secure your cargo with double nylon straps reinforced with a stainless steel cable running down the middle. Both a single-carabiner with a loop at one end and a double-carabiner option are available, with each carabiner locking via combination, eliminating the need for pesky keys that can get lost or stolen. A double-carabiner Carr Locking Tie Down Strap is 8.5' long, while 24' or 28" lengths are available with a single-carabiner. Tie extensions are designed to protect painted surfaces, and steel rivets add strength when strapping. Perfect for trucks with cargo tie-down areas in stake pockets or within the truck bed, the smaller strap is also a great addition to any rooftop cargo rack.
Keep everything where it's supposed to be. A Carr Locking Tie Down Strap means no unfortunate accidents.