Portable Electric Winch
- Part #: 7033600
- Rolling capacity: 2000 Lb.
- Marine capacity: 5000 Lb.
- Pulling capacity: 2000 Lb.
- Enjoy the Reese Electric Winch for a wide variety of uses and applications
- 29 feet of galvanized steel cable and safety hook attaches directly to your hitch ball
- Quick and easy temporary use
- Wired remote control, 20 ft. electric power cable, steel mounting plate, manual hand crank and knob also included
- Mount to your boat trailer, or recover stranded vehicles
- Permanent platform mounting available for trailers, flatbeds, trucks, and more
- Various capacities, depending on use: 6,000 lbs. for rolling, 5,000 lbs. for marine, and 2,000 lbs. for pulling uses
- 1-Year Warranty
Few tools proove themselves more practically valuable time and time again than winches. A new level of convenience is yours with the Reese Electric Winch.
Permanently mount it to a truck or trailer for years of durable use, or take it on the go and easily mount it to any hitch ball for temporary use. However you use it, the Reese Electric Winch will give you 29 feet of galvanized steel cable attached to a safety hook, as well as a wired remote control, 20 foot electric power cable, a steel mounting plate, and a manual hand crank and knob. Three different, application-specific capacities are available with this portable electric winch, making supremely versatile, however you plan to use it.
Take it with you or attach it permanently: however you use the Reese Electric Winch, know that it will last. Backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
More like this
Reese Electric Winch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:5.0 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes