ShurTrax Traction Weight
- Regular Price: $220.95-287.20
- Our Price: $149.99- 194.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Give yourself a little extra help the next time awful weather hits with a ShurTrax Traction Weight
- Available in sizes for both Full-Size and Mid-Size trucks
- Vinyl construction reinforced with woven nylon mesh
- Easily fill bag with water from a standard garden hose: when completely full, add up to 50 gallons for 400 lbs. (Full-Size) or 40 gallons for 300 lbs. (Mid-Size) of extra weight in your truck bed
- Prevents weight shift during turns and while stopping
- Eliminates need for loose, often-illegal weight-giving items like sand, wood, and cement blocks
- Durable construction: carefully load other cargo on top of bladder, use more than one at a time
- Drains easily, rolls up and stores small
- Available with or without Field Kit, which includes patch kit for punctures and tie-down straps
- Also great for transporting water for all uses EXCEPT drinking
- Can handle freezing temperatures as low as 40 below zero
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty
When there's nothing in your truck bed, it can be a bit unwieldy to drive when inclement weather hits. Improve your handling and eliminate weight shift with a ShurTrax Traction Weight.
All it takes is a standard garden hose to fill your traction bladder with as much as 400 lbs. of additional weight. Different sizes and weights are available for Full-Size and Mid-Size trucks, but each bag is made of reinforced vinyl that is both UV-resistant and can handle temperatures as low as 40 below. Better still, you can haul other cargo when the ShurTrax Traction Weight is in use. Never again worry about having wood, concrete, or other loose weight-giving objects in your truck bed. You can even use it for transporting water for agricultural or recreational (non-drinking) purposes, and an additional Field Kit is available to add security and help in the event of puncture.
You love your truck, so drive like you mean it. A ShurTrax Traction Weight improves your handling in any weather. Backed by a 3-Year Warranty.
Note: ShurTrax warranties do not cover bladder puncture.