Popular Borla Categories
BORLA PERFORMANCE INDUSTRIES is the leader in the design and manufacture of stainless steel performance exhaust. They began two decades ago as a manufacturer of exhaust systems for such "concours classics" as Rolls-Royce and Ferrari cars and have evolved into the premier manufacturer of todays performance vehicles for the street, off-road, and racing.
BORLA is committed to providing world class exhaust products which surpass the expectations of our customers. To that end, their facility is complete with a state-of-the art test and development center where they are continually improving their manufacturing efficiency and standards. Borla has pioneered a variety of improvements in the design of performance exhaust systems. Alex Borla currently holds three US patents for innovative exhaust system technology, and the company has won numerous "Best New" product awards in the industry. Every BORLA header and Cat-Back system is made from T-304 stainless steel (superior to 409 or aluminized steel) employing mandrel-bent tubing, all-welded construction, and is designed for accurate fit and easy installation. Nearly 30 years experience and special merge collector technology provide the ultimate in power and endurance.
Popular Borla Applications
- 2002-2006 Chevy Avalanche Borla Exhaust System Borla 140003
- 2003-2005 Honda Accord Borla Exhaust System Borla 140080
- 2001-2005 BMW 325i Borla Exhaust System Borla 140084
- 2004-2006 Nissan Pathfinder Borla Exhaust System Borla 140088
- 2001-2006 Chevy Suburban Borla Exhaust System Borla 140190
- 2005-2008 Porsche 911 Borla Exhaust System Borla 140233
- 2007-2008 Toyota Tundra Borla Exhaust System Borla 140238
- 2010-2012 Chevy Camaro Borla Exhaust System Borla 140378
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Borla Exhaust System Borla 14854
- 1986-1991 Chevy Corvette Borla Exhaust System Borla 60002