Popular Colgan Categories
Colgan Car Bras
The story of the custom car bra industry starts, and continues, with the story of Colgan. In 1961 Bill Colgan, a car and boat upholsterer, invented a car bra to protect the fronts of road-testing Porsche 356 models. Before long Colgan saw quickly growing potential for his invention and began developing bras for more models. And with that, a new auto accessory was born.
Over the last 5 decades Colgan has designed custom car bras for hundreds of vehicles, from sports cars to trucks. They utilize the finest materials, from thick virgin vinyl to aircraft-quality bungee cords, and have their materials exclusively manufactured for them. Every other company out there has imitated Colgan's designs, but none can match the quality of their custom-made materials.
Colgan builds their car bras to protect your front end from the hazards of rocks, debris, and bug carcasses, but they're also designed to safely hug your vehicle without scratches or scuffs. Thick flannel linings, vinyl-coated hooks, and padded tabs all ensure your Colgan Custom Car Bra doesn't do any harm to your finish.
Over the past 50 years car bras have gone from esoteric to essential. Stay protected with the original Colgan Custom Car Bra, and accept no imitations.
Popular Colgan Applications
- 2001-2003 Acura TL Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC3014CF
- 2008-2010 Dodge Challenger Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC3346BC
- 2001-2010 Lexus SC430 Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC3596BC
- 2001-2003 Mercedes SLK230 Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC3699BC
- 2010 Chevy Camaro Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC4140BC
- 2009-2010 Nissan 370Z Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC4339BC
- 2010 Lexus HS250h Colgan Original Car Bra Colgan BC4440BC
- 2008-2010 BMW 135i Colgan Sport Bra Colgan BS3066BC
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Colgan Sport Bra Colgan BS3412CF
- 1993-1997 Volvo 850 Colgan Sport Bra Colgan BS4097BC