Popular Eibach Categories
Showing 16 products
Eibach suspension products are made to stand up to the extreme demands of racing. A stock production vehicle may be fine for an 'average driver,' but race enthusiasts need the increased stability, immediate response, enhanced cornering ability, and reduced body roll that only comes from an Eibach suspension - not to mention the lower, more athletic, more muscular racing stance.
Eibach's engineers specialize in tuning individual components to find the ideal harmony between driver, road, and vehicle. The result is reduced nose dive and body roll, as well as enhanced tracking stability and driver confidence. Their entire process, from concept to final shipping, follows a rigid Quality Control System that is certified by and even exceeds the top EN ISO 9001 and QS9000 international quality standards. When you pick up an Eibach part, rest assured that it is of the highest quality possible. That's why Eibach is destined to fulfill 'The Will to Win.'
Popular Eibach Applications
- 2005-2013 Ford Mustang Eibach Pro Damper Strut & Shock Kits Eibach 35101.840
- 2007-2013 Chevy Silverado Eibach Pro Truck System Eibach 38110.530
- 1973-1987 Chevy C/K Pickup Eibach Pro Truck System Eibach 3816.530
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Eibach Pro Damper Strut & Shock Kits Eibach 4041.840
- 1988-2000 Honda Civic Eibach Alignment Camber Kit Eibach 5.67030K
- 2000-2009 Honda S2000 Eibach Alignment Camber Kit Eibach 5.67220K
- 2000-2007, 2012-2013 Ford Focus Eibach Alignment Camber Kit Eibach 5.67420K
- 2005-2010 Scion tC Eibach Alignment Camber Kit Eibach 5.67485K
- 2002-2006 Nissan Altima Eibach Alignment Camber Kit Eibach 5.72050K
- 2004-2009 Mazda 3 Eibach Pro Kit Eibach 5545.140