Popular Hypertech Categories
Hypertech Performance Chips
Hypertech is the technology leader in High-performance engine tuning computer-controlled vehicles. Electronic engine controls have evolved rapidly since their introduction in the early 80s. Hypertech has kept pace with these rapid advances in technology by developing power tuning products that take advantage of the capabilities of these electronic controls. Early automotive computers used replaceable PROMs or chips to calibrate the Electronic Control Module (ECM) for a specific engine, powertrain, and vehicle combination. Hypertech created the original Power Chips to recalibrate these electronic brains for improved performance.
Later generations of Electronic Control Units (ECU) eliminated calibration chips. Instead, engine tuning information is stored in the units programmable memory. In addition to controlling basic engine functions, microprocessors now monitor and govern a wide range of systems, including the transmission, brakes, instrument panel, emission controls, and heating/air conditioning. For comparison, the code stored in an early chip would fill one page; now a typical ECU contains more than 1,600 pages of code!
Hypertech created the Power Programmer to access this flash memory and download the Hypertech Power Tuning program directly into the ECUs programmable memory.
In addition to controlling engine functions such as air/fuel mixture, spark timing, and maximum rpm, these highly evolved ECUs also regulate transmission shift points and firmness, limit top speed, and display speedometer and odometer readings. Hypertech engineers were able to use these capabilities to provide additional features for enthusiasts. The Power Programmer is much more than a tuning chip it is a self-contained automotive tuning computer. The Power Programmer automatically installs the powerful Hypertech tuning program. It also allows enthusiasts to access and reprogram the vehicles computer to function properly with aftermarket components such as non-stock wheels, tires, and rearend ratios. A Hypertech Power Programmer is really the most powerful and versatile tool a performance enthusiast can own!
Today Hypertech Power Tuning products span the spectrum of automotive technology. We continue to offer our famous Power Chips for older vehicles while constantly updating our Power Programmers for the latest cars and trucks on the market.
As the power of digital systems expands, Hypertech will continue to design and manufacture power tuning products that are on the cutting edge of technology.
All Hypertech Part Numbers List
- 2011-2012 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Hypertech 705002
- 2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Hypertech 705005
- 2013 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Hypertech 705003
- 2012-2013 Dodge Charger Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Hypertech 705004
- 2011-2012 Dodge Charger Hypertech Interceptor Tuner Hypertech 705001
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 63001
- 2007-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 53503
- 2004-2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 53502
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 53501
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 53500
- 2005-2013 Ford F250 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 43501
- 2003-2005 Ford F250 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 43002
- 1996-2004 Ford F250 Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 43500
- 2006-2013 Chevy Silverado Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 33501
- 1999-2007 Chevy Silverado Hypertech Max Energy E-Con Hypertech 33500
- 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Hypertech 62001
- 2006-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Hypertech 52503
- 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Hypertech 52502
- 2003-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Hypertech 52501
- 1997-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Hypertech Max Energy Programmer Hypertech 52500