Shop with complete confidence at Auto Accessories Garage. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just return the item within 30 days of shipment for an exchange or refund. The vast majority of our products are easily returnable - some exclusions, restrictions or charges may apply. See below for more details.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of receiving the shipment.
- All returned items require a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA). See Return Procedures and Policies below for more details.
- Before returning any item please call 1-800-663-1570 or email [email protected] to receive instructions and a Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) number. No returns will be accepted without an RGA number. Please have your order number and full contact information available, along with the reason for your return.
- Merchandise must be in new, unused and resalable condition. Items must be shipped back in the original packaging and contain all hardware, components, instructions, etc. - everything that was originally included. We do not accept returns on installed, used, painted, drilled, bent, scratched, or altered merchandise.
- All returns must be shipped back in the original carton with the RGA number clearly marked on the outside of the box. Once the shipment is made, please email or call us with the tracking number.
- For your protection we suggest that returned merchandise be insured for the full purchase price when shipped.
- Items returned without prior approval will not be accepted.
- We do not reimburse for any installation, removal, labor, towing or other incidental charges.
- Warranty Period
- The vast majority of products we offer are covered by the manufacturer against defects in materials and workmanship. The length of these warranties varies by manufacturer and product.
- After 30 days from receiving your product your merchandise is covered by the manufacturers warranty and subject to the manufacturers warranty policy and procedures.
- Contact us first if you find a manufacturing defect with your product. We will assist you in working with the manufacturer to process your warranty claim.
- Refund Time
- Refunds will be credited within 7-14 days after we receive and inspect the returned product.
- All refunds are credited to the same payment card or PayPal account originally used to pay for the order.
- Restocking Fees
- A 15% restocking fee (except where noted) will apply for returns that are not the result of our error or a defective product or do not adhere to the return procedures above.
- Restocking fees do not include shipping costs related to the return.
- Return Shipping Charges
- On rare occasions there may be an error with your order, such as the product sent not being the one you ordered. If you received the wrong product due to an error by the manufacturer or our site, we will arrange for the return shipping at no cost to you.
- If you are returning a product for any reason other than our error or a manufacturing defect, you are required to pay all outbound and return shipping charges, including those for products with Free Shipping.
- Shipping charges will be deducted from your refund.
- Items being returned in exchange for another are subject to the same terms and conditions as returned items
- If the item you are exchanging for is priced differently than the item you are returning your payment will refunded or charged the price difference, including any applicable shipping and restocking fees.
- If you need a replacement item quickly, rather than waiting for the returned item to be received and inspected you may place a new order for the item needed. Your payment for the returned item will then be refunded within 7-14 days once the item is received and inspected (less any applicable shipping and restocking fees).
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping charges and restocking fees.
- Exchanges will be made after our return center receives and inspects the returned merchandise
- Select products cannot be returned for refund and are Exchange-Only. These products include:
- All Trailer Hitches & Receivers
- Shipping errors (you received an item that was not the item you ordered)
- Defective items
- Items damaged or lost in shipment
- Application errors (did not fit your vehicle)
- Seasonal items (snowplows, salt spreaders, car covers, sunshields, bike racks, etc.)
- All Thule, Yakima and Inno products
- You may cancel your order free of charge at any time before it ships
- If you cancel an order after it ships or refuse delivery (except for deliveries refused due to shipping damage), it will be treated as a return and will be subject to shipping charges and restocking fees
Orders Damaged in Shipping
- If your package arrives with obvious damage, refuse the shipment and notify our Customer Service Department and we will arrange to ship a replacement. Keep all packaging and contents for inspection by the shipper.
- For damaged products shipped via truck freight, inspect the merchandise and note any shipping damage on the shipping receipt prior to signing for the shipment. Once you have noted shipping damage with the carrier, contact us within 2 business days to file a claim on your behalf. If you do not note the damage on the delivery receipt the carrier will deny the damage claim and your order cannot be returned or replaced.
- Concealed damage. If your package arrives intact, but when opening the package you find the item is damaged, contact our Customer Service Department immediately. Concealed damage must be reported within 2 business days of delivery of the package. If you do not report damage within 2 business days your order cannot be returned or replaced.
Almost all of our customers are highly satisfied with the products they receive and never need to return them. The items on the following list are not returnable, except in the case of manufacturer's defect or our error. This list is subject to change:
- Any items that have been installed, used, painted, bent, scratched, altered or modified, or damaged in any way through abuse, misuse or improper installation.
- Any items not in the original packaging, not in new and ready-to-sell condition, or missing hardware, components, instructions, etc.-everything that was originally included.
- Custom-made items with monograms or embroidered logos
- Clearance/Closeouts or liquidation items
- Special Orders
- Custom-made items (Seat Covers, Car Covers, Dash Covers, etc.)
- Floor Mats and Cargo Liners
- Cargo Carriers and Roof Racks
- Electrical and electronic items, including Computer Chips and Performance Programmers and Monitors
- All Eibach items