Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads
- Super stopping power for heavy vehicles or towing big loads
- Special ferro-carbon material for minimal heat, brake fade, and rotor wear
- As much as 40% more braking power than the competition
- Factory fit - installs in under an hour per wheel
- Work great with performance rotors
- Virtually silent
- Lifetime Warranty
Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are made for those pulling heavy trailers or simply driving bigger vehicles. The HP Superduty series has the stopping power you need to maintain safe and comfortable control over your truck, SUV, fleet truck, or loaded hauler. Best yet, they're custom designed to your vehicle, so installation is no different than stock or replacement brakes.
The Hawk HP Superduty's immense stopping power lies in its unique ferro-carbon composite material. This composite offers from 20-40% more braking power than even the best competition pads, as well as lower heat and brake fade. Superduty Pads also let off less dust, work easier on your rotors and work almost silently.
Hawk backs your HP Superduty Brake Pads with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes