Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads
- Unbeatable stopping power and brake life - 20-40% more powerful than the competition
- Special ferro-carbon composite material minimizes friction and reduces brake fade and rotor warp
- Low dust, virtually noise free
- Ideal for use with high performance rotors
- Fits like standard pads, installs in under 1 hour per pad
- Lifetime Warranty against defects
Hawk HPS (High Performance Street) Brake Pads are made exactly for that - high performance use on the street. Hawk draws from their long history in high-end aerospace, military, and racing brake technology in engineering the HPS series, and it shows. Hawk HPS Brake Pads blow away the competition in power, life span, and performance across the board.
The key to the HPS Brake Pads' stopping force is their special ferro-carbon material. This uninque composite makes for less friction with a 20-40% increase in stopping power. This means much higher brake fade resistance, which in turn means better control and safety. HPS Brake Pads will last longer than the rest, and rotors will see much less warping. Your ears will thank you too - HPS Brakes are virtually silent.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads are designed vehicle-specific to bolt onto your calipers like stock or standard replacement pads without any mods or other hassles. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects.
Hawk HPS Performance Street Compound Brake Pads Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Recent Sitewide Searches
- Hawk Performance Brakes
- Subaru Forester truck side steps
- exhaust systems for Lotus Elise
- S500 suv hitches
- floor mats for Versa
- rubber truck mats for Nissan Maxima
- Curt Manufacturing hitch accessories
- Accord brakes
- Passat led headlights
- performance exhaust systems for Cavalier
- rubber truck mats for Mercedes GL450