Derale Single High Output Electric Radiator Fan
- Maximize your cooling power with a Derale High Output Single Radiator Fan
- Powerful 265-watt 2-speed motor
- State-of-the-art modern symmetrical design
- Patented skewed blade design for ultra-quiet performance
- Available with and without aluminum shroud
- Aircraft-quality aluminum finish on the shroud can be painted, anodized, or polished to your liking
- Available in five different sizes
- Multiple mounting options
- 1 Year Warranty
Bolt some primary cooling power to your ride for true performance gains. The Derale Single High Output RAD Fan eliminates horsepower and fuel-robbing belt-driven fans and replace them with 265 watts of pure electric cooling power. They're designed for superior performance at high static-pressure loads for improved cooling in every situation.
The Derale Single Cooling Fan features a high output 2-speed motor and a skewed-blade design for ultra-quiet spinning. It's available with or without an aluminum shroud. The shroud is crafted from aircraft-quality natural satin aluminum that can be polished, anodized, or painted however you like for custom under-the-hood looks. Fans with shrouds are puller (engine-side) applications only, while the non-shroud fan can be mounted as a pusher or a puller.
Keep your cool and your performance with a Derale High Output Single RAD Fan. Backed with a 1 Year Warranty.
Derale Single High Output Electric Radiator Fan Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours