Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator
- The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator keeps your gauges running correctly on your modded vehicle
- Compensates for gear changes, larger wheels/tires, and other aftermarket add-ons
- Depending on your vehicle, choose between the Speedometer Calibrator or the In-Line Calibrator Module:
- Speedometer Calibrator:
- Plugs into your OBD-II port
- Compatible with up to 54" tires (most vehicles)
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- In-Line Calibrator Module:
- Plugs in behind the dash, in line with your stock gauge cluster
- No gear ratio or tire diameter limitations
- Does not read or clear diagnostic codes
- Includes a USB cable and update software
- Keeps your odometer and speedometer correctly calibrated, by law
- Lifetime Warranty
Oversize rims, off-road tires, and custom gear ratios can throw off your vehicle's speedometer and odometer readings. Mod your ride freely while keeping your gauges accurate and legal with a Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator. This unit automatically compensates for your modifications to dial in the correct readings.
The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator quickly plugs into your OBD-II port or hooks up to your instrument cluster. By calibrating to your tires and gears it maintains proper function of your odometer and speedometer. This means no speeding tickets caused by false readings and no improper mileage counts to hurt your resale value. The Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator also reads and lets you clear diagnostic trouble codes (not including the In-Line Module).
Both the Hypertech Speedometer Calibrator and the In-Line Calibrator Module include a USB cable, as well as software to let you update the unit via the Internet for up-to-date performance. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.