BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover 72101
Bakflip F1 Tonneau Cover
- Part #: 72101
- without BakBox
- Installation Instructions
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- We will NOT be undersold on BakFlip Tonneau Covers! Seen a better price? Call us at 800-663-1570 and we'll beat it!
- Bak's most refined folding tonneau cover yet
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer top layer for impact resistance, aluminum underside for increased structural integrity
- Available in Standard model, or add the optional BakBox folding truck toolbox for maximum cargo versatility (BakBox not available for all trucks)
- 3.5 lbs. core, with 85 mil FRP top layer (Bak's thickest FRP!)
- Powder-coated panel frames, upgraded scratch and scuff resistance for rubber side seals
- FRP material stays cooler than aluminum in even the brightest sun
- Flush hinge design protects your cargo from rain, snow, and hail
- Injection-molded plastic handles, UV-protected Black finish
- Compatible with factory cargo rails, management systems; Integrated D-rings provide tie-down points
- "No-Profile" fit - lays flush at top of truck bed
- Panels fold up against the cab, allowing full bed access
- Refined latching system; lock your tailgate when cover closed for total cargo security
- Installs easily, usually in under 30 minutes!
- BakFlip Comparison Chart
- 3-Year Warranty
BAK Industries is proud to present the most advanced tonneau cover ever made: The BakFlip F1. The new BakFlip F1 builds upon the popular BakFlip G2 and HD designs, with even better features and materials. The key element of the F1 is its new fiberglass-reinforced polymer (FRP) top, which makes this the strongest and lightest Bakflip yet.
The BakFlip F1 is built for superior strength, durability, and impact resistance. The fiberglass-reinforced top sits on top of a higher-density EPS core and an aluminum underside for rock-solid structural security. The cores of F1 panels are 35% denser than those on the G2, making them considerably more rigid. The BakFlip F1 satisfies OEM Quality and Rigidity Standards and qualifies as an Original Equipment Part for one of the Big 3 auto manufacturers.
The BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover installs and operates just like the G2 and HD models. Its panels fold open and lock up against the cab for full truck bed access without removing the cover. Integrated drain channels and seamless water-tight folds keep rain and moisture out of your bed. The F1 latches closed under the bed rails and locks up with your tailgate for total cargo security. Plus, it's finished off with two coats of epoxy primer and a scratch-resistant polyester coating for tough factory looks.
The stronger, lighter BakFlip F1 is backed with a 3-Year Warranty.
Optional Upgrade: Choose the Standard BakFlip F1 model, or add the optional BakBox Folding Toolbox for maximum cargo hauling versatility. This crossover truck toolbox works perfectly with BakFlip Tonneau Covers and is both lightweight and super strong. Click here for more info on the BakBox. (BakBox not available for all vehicles.)
BAK 72101 fits:
- 1988-1998 Chevrolet C/K Pickup
- 1999-2014 Chevrolet Silverado Pickup
- 1988-1998 GMC C/K Pickup
- 1999-2014 GMC Sierra Pickup
BakFlip F1 Tonneau Cover Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.9 of
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes
Showing 8 of 291 reviews. See All Reviews.