B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch
- Regular Price: $1,440.65-1,524.10
- Our Price: $978.03- 1,034.68
Dec 24th delivery not guaranteed for this item. Is this a gift? Print our Gift Promise to give to the recipient.
- The B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch mounts to the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch and converts it into a full-fledged RV hauler
- Does not require any mounting rails to secure to your truck bed
- Super easy release and hook-up, even under pressure, with the cam-action latching handle
- Polyurethane bushings dampen vibrations for quiet, rattle-free towing
- Fully articulating head allows for side-to-side and front-to-back pivoting
- 7 Degree side-to-side tilt is provided by the Gooseneck Companion's patented hydraulic dampener
- Four inches of horizontal adjustment
- Easy to remove from your bed when you want full truck bed access
- Wide stance gives the B&W Gooseneck Companion Hitch extra strength and stability
- Powder-coated finish looks great and lasts
- Requires no further modifications than the 4" hole needed to install the Turnover Gooseneck Hitch
- All components manufactured here in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
The B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch is the perfect choice if you demand a strong, versatile 5th wheel hitch and full use of your truck bed when you aren't towing. It's designed to work in conjunction with the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch for quick and easy installation and removal. When you need to haul cargo in your bed, simply detach the Companion and flip the Turnover Hitch ball - in no time you'll have a fully flat pickup bed.
Enjoy a quieter, rattle-free towing experience. The B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch makes no metal-to-metal contact to your truck. Its polyurethane bushings dampen vibrations, eliminating noise. It's super adjustable and features a fully articulating head and seven degrees of side-to-side tilt. Plus, the Gooseneck Companion's wide stance offers extra stability and strength for those big Rvs.
The B&W Turnover Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch is incredibly easy to install and remove. All it takes is a little bit of assembly and attaching to the Turnover Hitch ball and you're ready to tow. There isn't any drilling or modding necessary (besides the single hole required for installing the Turnover Hitch). This means you can still enjoy a fully open truck bed when you need it - no protruding rails, no warranty-voiding modifications.
Instantly transform your Turnover Gooseneck Hitch-equipped truck into a mean RV-hauling machine with the B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch. Backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
B&W Gooseneck Companion 5th Wheel Hitch Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours