B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch
- Regular Price: $646.65
- Our Price: $439.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (61)
- The B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch converts your level bed into a hitch and back in seconds
- To convert the hitch ball, simply pull and turn the latch pin, turn the ball over, and re-engage the pin
- B&W Gooseneck Hitches are designed for a precise fit on your exact make, model and year truck
- Satisfies all OEM mounting requirements
- Bolts to existing holes on your frame - no drilling, no welding, and no need to remove the bed
- Minimal modifications reduces the chance of voiding your manufacturer's warranty
- 30,000 lb. GTW/7,000 lb VTW
- Long-lasting powder coated finish
- All components are manufactured in the USA
- For more hitch ball options, check out B&W Gooseneck Accessories
- For 5th-wheel hitch capabilities, add on the handy B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch - it mounts right to the Turnover Ball without any extra modifications and removes easily for full bed use
- Your B&W Gooseneck Hitch is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
The B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch solves the age-old problem of how to remove the ball from the bed when not in use. The B&W Hitch's ingenious, simple design set the new standard in gooseneck hitches, letting you set the hitch and return to a flat level bed in seconds. It's also very easy to install, without having to perform warranty-voiding modifications.
Once your B&W Gooseneck Hitch is installed, converting your bed to a hitch couldn't be easier. Simply pull the latch pin and turn, take the ball out of its socket, flip it over, and re-set the pin. When you aren't towing, do the same process and flip the ball so it sits in the socket flush against your truck bed. Unlike welded-in balls, the B&W Turnover Gooseneck Hitch lets you flatten your truck bed floor when not in use.
The key feature of The B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch is that you don't need to drill through your frame to install it. Every component of the BW Hitch - right down to the safety chain brackets - is custom-designed to your exact year, make, and model truck. It installs to your truck with minimal modifications, and only requires a 4" hole in your bed. The B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch is rated to 30,000 pounds Gross Trailer Weight and 7,500 pounds Tongue Weight for tough, tested hauling performance. It's also powder-coated for a long lasting, durable finish.
Every component in your B&W Gooseneck Hitch is crafted in the USA, and is warranteed for as long as you own your truck.
B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 61 reviews. See All Reviews.