Backrack Ladder Rack
- The Backrack Ladder Rack provides a convenient ladder anchoring point for use in conjunction with the Backrack Headache Rack or Backrack Safety Rack
- 2" metal tube with tie hooks
- Custom-fit to span your particular truck bed
- Inexpensive alternative to four-poster racks
- Capable of safely carrying one or two ladders at a time
- Installs easily to truck stake pockets with no drilling
- Works with Backrack Siderails
- Lifetime Warranty
Traditional four-post contractor or ladder racks are the essence of useful, but their size becomes unnecessary when you're off the clock. The Backrack Ladder Rack provides you with an easy-to-use alternative.
Designed to work in tandem with the Backrack Truck Rack, a 2" metal tube spans your truck bed back by your tailgate. Tie hooks provide durable, solid anchor points with which to secure up to two ladders braced atop your Backrack Headache Rack or Safety Rack. Custom-fit to your truck's dimensions, the Backrack Ladder Rack installs easily to your truck's stake pockets and can be further used with Backrack's wide variety of truck bed accessories.
Don't change the nature of your truck just to add extra functionality. Carry ladders on your work truck in as inobtrusive a manner as possible with a Backrack Ladder Rack. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Backrack Ladder Rack Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: Under 30 minutes