Popular StopTech Categories
Showing 9 products
StopTech was founded in March 1999 by a group of inspired racing and high-performance vehicle enthusiasts looking to become leading manufacturers and suppliers of brake systems and components. Their goal: to defeat the status quo in current brake technology and establish new rules and paradigms for the brake industry.
StopTech set out to innovate brake design and performance and they did just that. To date they have received a handful of brake technology patents and they have one pending. They are the first aftermarket brake manufacturer to offer balanced front brake upgrades. These brakes provide huge improvements in braking performance, yet are fully compatible with stock factory rear brakes. StopTech balanced front brakes are a huge step forward in aftermarket brake upgrades, and have re-established the state of the art.
StopTech Brakes and Big Brake Systems prove themselves time and again. They're a consistent winner in braking contests, proving that even though they're relatively new to the scene they're already an industry leader. in fact, StopTech is now the preferred brake system in the SPEED World Challenge Touring Car Series.
When it's time to upgrade your brakes, trust in the superior performance of StopTech Brake Rotors, Pads, and Braking Systems.
Popular StopTech Applications
- 2010 Chevy Camaro StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads StopTech 309.10530
- 2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads StopTech 309.11490
- 1998-2005 Volkswagen Passat StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.33007
- 2004-2007 BMW 530i StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.34522
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.44007
- 2000-2001 Toyota Camry StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.44021
- 1999-2003 Mazda Protege StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.45002
- 1999-2004 Chevy Silverado StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Line Kit StopTech 950.66001