Popular Volant Categories
Volant Air Filters
Volant Air Intake Systems
All Volant Part Numbers List
- 2011-2012 Ford F250 Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 59867
- 2011-2012 Ford F150 Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 59850
- 2011 Ford F150 Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 59535
- 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 58857
- 2007-2011 Jeep Wrangler Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 57638
- 2012-2013 Jeep Wrangler Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 57636
- 1998-2006 Jeep Wrangler Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 57540
- 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 56057
- 2007-2008 Chevy Silverado Volant F5 Fast Fit Intake System Volant 55253
Not all intake systems are the same and savvy customers know which ones make more power than others. This is why Volant Cool Air Intakes are extremely popular with customers who know intake systems. What's the difference? Volant Cool Air Intakes take a different approach to making power. Volant seals conical, high-flow air filter in a box that has more air volume than factory units. This process also eliminates any chance of hot air from contaminating the intake charge to the engine.
Other intakes use shields to block hot air but not all of it is eliminated. With the hood closed and the engine at normal operating temperatures, open element systems do not ingest hot-engine heat. In fact, recent tests have shown that some electric fans actually blow hot air into the intake on those systems using a heat shield. Any time air intake temperatures begin to read 100 degrees and higher, the engine's ECM begins to take away ignition timing and power is dramatically reduced.
Volant has had a tradition of designing and manufacturing high-quality intake systems that are constantly tested and improved upon as vehicle models and ECM systems become more sophisticated. Volant is also at the cutting edge of air intake performance with new designs that make more consistent horsepower and torque for a variety of truck and sport utility vehicle applications.