- Keep your filter clean and at-the-ready with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner
- Specially formulated for use on synthetic air filter fibers
- Cleans and refreshes with no re-oiling necessary
- Spray-on bottle makes for easy coating
- Perfect for use with K&N Hybrid filters and AEM Dryflow filters
- Dissolves dirt and grime with no scrubbing required: simply coat, set, and rinse with water
- Sold as 32 oz. spray bottle
If you've made the investment in an AEM Dryflow Air Filter, the next step is to keep it clean and running smoothly. The only way to do this (with no soaking or re-oiling required) is with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner.
That's right: no annoying buckets full of sloshing cleaner and no time-wasting re-oiling is necessary when you use this cleaner. Simply coat your filter with K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner and let it sit. As the cleaner soaks into your filter, it dissolves dirt and grime that clog your cone and strangle your engine's performance. Once clean, all you have to do is rinse out the cleaner and let your filter dry. So easy it's almost ridiculous, this synthetic air filter cleaning solution comes in a 32 oz. spray bottle and is perfect for use with K&N Hybrid and AEM Dryflow filters.
Make one aspect of regular maintenance for your air filter easier. Use K&N Synthetic Air Filter Cleaner and make sure the job gets done right.