AEM Dual Chamber Intake System 24-6104C
- Our Price: $298.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 24-6104C
- Rating: (5)
V2 Induction System
- Part #: 24-6104C
- Installation Instructions
- Carb Exempt
- 50 State Street Legal
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake utilizes a proprietary 2-chamber design that provides huge power at any RPM
- Outperforms the original AEM Cold Air Intake while running even quieter
- Custom-tuned and engineered to your exact make, model, and year sport compact
- 6061 Aluminum intake tube with mandrel bends for restriction-free flow
- Titanium-colored powder coat finish cuts down on heat transfer for cooler airflow
- Includes AEM Dryflow air filter - no oil, no messes, and reusable for the life of your vehicle
- Easy DIY installation with included hardware kit and detailed instructions
- CARB certified (certification pending for late-model vehicles)
- Lifetime Warranty
Take your sport compact to new levels of performance with AEM's most powerful air intake system. The AEM V2 Cold Air Intake features a unique 2-chamber intake pipe that funnels tons of power-inducing oxygen into your engine. The V2 is AEM's most powerful intake - and its quietest.
The AEM Dual Chamber Air Intake System uses its two chambers to specially tune sound waves to your exact engine's resonances, providing optimum air flow. The 6061 aluminum intake tube is mandrel-bent for reliable construction and smooth flow. Plus, AEM includes their Dryflow Filter technology for a bountiful supply of cool, clean air. The filter is washable and reusable for the life of your vehicle.
Installing your AEM V2 Cold Air Intake is a breeze with its included hardware kit and detailed instructions. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Note: If you drive a new model-year vehicle your AEM V2 Air Intake may still be in "pending" status for CARB certification. Your AEM V2 will be CARB exempt before your first emissions check.
AEM 24-6104C fits:
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000
There are no reviews for this application.
See All AEM Dual Chamber Intake System Reviews.