Injen RD Cold Air Intake System
- Regular Price: $344.05-437.50
- Our Price: $233.57- 297.01
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
Purchase this item by Monday, Dec 15th for Delivery by Dec 24th
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Your RD Series Cold Air Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency
- Made from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum-celebrated for its high strength, light weight and excellent corrosion resistance
- The RD Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent for unrestricted air flow
- Dyno-proven for maximum, reliable horsepower gains
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Available in two finishes: polished or black
The Injen RD Cold Air Intake System is a cold air intake system for the enthusiast craving mid-range power. The intake tube is strategically placed behind the front bumper to acquire colder, denser air.
Although most of the RD series is a one-piece design, several are two-piece designs due to the mass air flow meters. Every RD Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack. Your RD Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation.
Every RD series Injen intake system is certified or pending by the California Air Restheirce Board and backed by Injen Technology's limited Lifetime Warranty.
Injen RD Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes