Injen SP Cold Air Intake System
- Regular Price: $263.10-884.40
- Our Price: $178.60- 600.40
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Injen's SP Series Cold Air Intake is custom-designed for a precise fit on your exact year, make and model
- Specially engineered to ride right behind your front bumper, where it gathers fresher, denser, colder air
- Patent Pending MR Technology provides optimal air/fuel ratios and performance
- Wrought from premium slabs of aerospace-grade T-6061 billet aluminum
- For unrestricted air flow, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is CNC mandrel bent
- Every SP Series Cold Air Intake includes a reusable, high-performance cotton-gauze air filter with a built-in velocity stack
- Your SP Series Cold Air Intake comes with stainless steel clamps, silicone hoses and detailed instructions for a simple at-home installation
- Injen's groundbreaking rubber "vibra-mount" system cushions against engine torque
- Choose your finish: polished or black
The Injen SP Series Cold Air Intake is specifically built for significant power gains in performance vehicles. The SP Series Intake unleashes your engine's power potential by force-feeding rich oxygen into your cylinders, which improves combustion efficiency. Injen's SP Series Intake Systems feature the Patent Pending MR Technology Process, which uses an innovative step-down process to maintain a safe, reliable air/fuel ratio and provide optimal air flow.
By reaching down behind your front bumper, the Injen SP Series draws in colder, denser, fresher air for stronger, more efficient combustion. More than just a cold air conduit, the SP Series Cold Air Intake is a high-tech, fine-tuned oxygen delivery system. The aerospace-grade T-6061 aluminum tubing is CNC mandrel bent, and the TIG welded brackets are perfectly positioned for a balanced fit inside your exact year, make and model. Plus, everything from the composite flanges to the urethane air filter is meticulously tested and tuned on Injen's in-house Dynojet for maximum horsepower and reliability.
Your SP Series Cold Air Intake's intake tube and air filter are covered by a Lifetime Warranty. Best yet, it's 50-state street legal!
Injen SP Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 1-2 hours
Showing 10 of 14 reviews. See All Reviews.