Jet Power Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor 69108
- Our Price: $293.96
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Part Number: 69108
- Rating: (5)
Power-Flo Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Part #: 69108
Select your vehicle details above to ensure item compatibility.
- Increases your airflow by up to 45%
- Built from OEM sensor loaded with specialized programming
- Takes only minutes to install, no drilling or cutting
- 1-year warranty
The Jet Performance Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor gives your engine the airflow it craves and the performance it was truly made to deliver. With the Power-Flow MAS, expect up to a 45% increase in airflow, immediate gains in torque and horsepower, and an improvement in your gas mileage.
Jet builds the Power-Flow from the OEM air sensor, and flashes a specialized program to it. The re-tuned sensor communicates with the engine's computer, providing gains in power and torque. Because it is essentially a stock sensor, the Power-Flow works perfectly with the stock electronics and other systems in your vehicle. The Power-Flow works best with other air system modifications and performance chips.
The essentially OEM Power-Flow MAF fits perfectly in your vehicle. Installation takes under 15 minutes, as it simply clamps or bolts on in place of your old sensor. In no time you'll have a vastly more powerful ride!
Jet backs your Power-Flow Mass Air Sensor with a 1-year warranty.
Jet 69108 fits:
- 1997-2005 Buick Century
- 1997-1998 Buick Skylark
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Beretta
- 1994-1996 Chevrolet Corsica
- 1994-2001 Chevrolet Lumina
- 1997-2003 Chevrolet Malibu
- 1995-2004 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
- 1994-1997 Oldsmobile Achieva
- 1999-2004 Oldsmobile Alero
- 2001-2002 Oldsmobile Aurora
- 1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera
- 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
- 1994-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
- 1998-2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek
- 1994-2005 Pontiac Grand Am
- 1994-2004 Pontiac Grand Prix
There are no reviews for this application.
See All Jet Power Flow Mass Air Flow Sensor Reviews.