S&B Cold Air Intake System
- Regular Price: $269.00-484.60
- Our Price: $182.62- 329.00
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Rating: (66)
- S&B Performance intake kits are engineered to maximize the amount of airflow to your engine
- Advanced R&D coupled with exceptional design provides you with incredible power increases
- Tested to the ISO 15011 Standard
- Clear window allows for easy inspection of your high-performance filter
- All S&B Air Intakes feature a premium, 4-layer (8-layers for diesel) cotton gauze S&B Air Filter
- Fully washable and reusable filter
- All S&B Cold Air Intakes are equipped with a custom air box that keeps unwanted engine air & loose dirt out of your system
- Your S&B Air Intake features a specially made "crosslink" intake tube that minimizes restrictions
- Most systems install in under 30 minutes or less
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Backed by an incredible million mile warranty
S&B Cold Air Intake Kits are engineered to maximize the amount of airflow to your vehicle's engine. Tested to the ISO 15011 standard, the same tests used by Ford, Chrysler, and GM to design the original induction system in your vehicle. S&B, however, takes it a step further using their extensive research and development to craft some of the best Cold Air Intake Systems on the market.
Factory intakes can't compare to the unreal airflow provided by S&B Cold Air Intakes. Among their innovations is their custom air box. It's design keeps unwanted engine air & loose dirt out of your system while providing protection to your air filter. It's clear top, an industry first, allows for easy inspection.
All S&B Cold Air Intakes come complete with a premium S&B Air Filter, providing maximum airflow and engine protection. Top-quality cotton gauze in either 4 or 8 layers are used to provide optimal flow and filtration to your vehicles motor. S&B Cold Air Intake Systems are made in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 1,000,000 warranty.
Note: Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code - Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301 - 2312, the factory warranty of your vehicle is protected by law, even after the addition of aftermarket parts.
S&B Cold Air Intake System Customer Reviews
Overall Rating:4.8 of
Average Install Time: 30-60 minutes
Showing 10 of 66 reviews. See All Reviews.