Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold
- Regular Price: $406.55-736.50
- Our Price: $275.99- 499.99
- Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
- Boost your horsepower and get the most out of your engine with the Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold
- Enhances and accelerates airflow to increase horsepower by up to 8% over stock engine manifolds
- Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifolds have the broadest powerband increase in the industry - significantly boosts power between 3000-8800 RPM
- Crafted from high-quality 356 aluminum
- OEM-quality shell-molded casting
- Tapered runners and larger plenum increase wave scavenging effects at the optimum RPM range
- Modified IAC opening on the flange allows use of oversized throttle bodies
- Utilizes your stock sensors and auxiliaries for an easy installation without modifications
- Most items are CARB EO-approved (select your vehicle and options for more details)
- 1-Year Warranty
Maximize your engine's airflow and watch your horsepower skyrocket. Skunk2 Racing Pro Series Intake Manifolds feature a larger plenum and tapered runners to increase and accelerate your airflow while increasing wave scavenging effects at the optimum RPM range. The result: as much as 8% more horsepower than your stock manifold and significant gains in the 3000-8800 RPM range, the broadest powerband boost in the industry.
The Pro Series Skunk2 Intake Manifold is built for OEM quality and superior strength. Each manifold is cast from high quality virgin 356 aluminum and held to stringent quality standards. They're machined with 4-axis CNC machining technology to ensure an exact fit and precise build measurements. Each manifold is leak tested, sealed and cleaned to the highest surface finish requirements.
Skunk2 Intake Manifolds are custom-designed to your exact vehicle. This lets you use your stock sensors and auxiliaries, making it easy to install without difficult modifications. Plus, most of them are CARB EO-approved to keep your engine street legal (look for more details once you select your vehicle and choose your manifold). Your power-enhancing Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold is backed with a 1-Year Warranty.
Skunk2 Pro Series Intake Manifold Customer Reviews
Average Install Time: 2+ Hours